| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abilene, Tx in January is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Abilene, Tx January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Abilene, Tx, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Abilene, Tx:
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 209.2 kms (130 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NW
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.2 miles) WSW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) SSW
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) SSW
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 205.4 kms (127.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) ENE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 165 kms (102.5 miles) ESE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 249 kms (154.7 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 206.9 kms (128.5 miles) SE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSE